ON CAMPUS MINISTRIES UPDATE
The Relaunch Task Force is making decisions on a phased return to campus each week as they review the coronavirus data. We are closely watching the physical return to local school campuses that began this week. This will help to inform our next steps in returning to in person activities on our church campus. We are hoping to begin our phased in reopening during the month of September, barring any spikes.
Once a date and plan of return has been determined, we will share that information with you. Thank you for your patience and support during this difficult time.
In the mean time, we are investing our efforts into producing the very best online content we can for children, youth and adults. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out through the church office (661-8858 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Church building and all in person activities at the church campus have been postponed indefinitely.
- Church Staff will be working remotely as much as possible. Church phones have been digitally routed to them. They will regularly be checking phone, text and email messages.
- Worship online (Sundays at 10:15a)
- Other opportunities for online, virtual gatherings are available for adults, youth and children to connect with God and one another. Visit our "Grace at Home" page for the latest ways to stay connected during our social distancing.
- Watch the website, email, text and social media for the last information on Grace Community.
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY COVID INFORMATION: https://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/residents/public-safety/emergency-management/stay-safe
If you need help or are willing to help others during the quarantine, please use the forms below to let us know.
We are here for you if you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us (813.661.8858 or email@example.com).