Sign up to volunteer in our pumpkin patch:
Get the My Church Center App
Add mygraceumc.com to your phone...
Built-mobile-first, mygraceumc.com functions just like an app and requires no download, so even first-time guests can easily connect! You can keep Grace Community at your fingertips, just like a mobile app, by adding a mygraceumc.com icon to your mobile home screen in just three easy steps. Simply follow the instructions below.
- Click here [from your iPhone]: mygraceumc.com, OR open the browser (typically Safari) on your iPhone or iPad and type www.MyGraceUMC.com into the address bar.
- Once there, tap the button at the bottom of the screen that looks like an arrow trying to escape from a square.
- Find the button labeled "Add to Home Screen", and voila! You've just added mygraceumc.com to your home screen. Now it'll function just like an app.
- Click here [from your Andriod phone]: mygraceumc.com, OR open the browser (typically Chrome) on your phone or tablet and type www.MyGraceUMC.com into the address bar.
- Once there, press the "Menu" button, which may appear as three vertical dots in the upper-right corner, then select "Add to Home Screen".
- Voila! You've just added the mygraceumc.com website to your home screen. Now it'll function just like an app.
Having Trouble? Click the card at the bottom of the page to contact the Church Office and we'd be happy to help you.