ONLINE ONLY JANUARY 9 @ 10:15am
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
DETERMINE IF YOU SHOULD ATTEND
If you aren’t feeling well, are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed/tested positive for the virus, please stay home and worship online.
- Masks are optional when on campus for those who are fully vaccinated.
- Masks, as well as hand sanitizer, will be available onsite.
DOWNLOAD THE APP
Download the Church Center app to your mobile device. Enter your zip code and select the Grace Community logo. Log into your account by using your mobile number or email address.
IN THE CHURCH PARKING LOT
- Put on your mask if needed. Masks are optional for those who are fully vaccinated. If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, please feel free to do so.
- Be sure to maintain recommended distancing as you walk as you approach the building.
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Follow instructions and signage providing guidance and directions in the building. We know you want to greet people, but please do so safely!
- Avoid “high touch” activities such as handshakes and hugs.
- Respect one another's space at all times.
SANITIZE YOUR HANDS
- Please use the hand sanitizer stations located throughout the building to sanitize your hands before entering and after leaving the worship area.
- In an effort to have a safe, touchless environment we have create a Digital Worship Bulletin.
- You can access it from the Church Center App or mygraceumc.com/bulletin. It contains everything you need for worship.
- Wash your hands after leaving church.
- If you or others in your household start to show signs of symptoms of COVID-19 after attending in-person worship, consult a healthcare professional and notify the Church Office (813.661.8858 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
FIND A PLACE TO SERVE
DO YOUR PART IN OUR RETURN TO CAMPUS!
WE NEED YOUR HELP...PLEASE CONSIDER VOLUNTEERING BELOW
Parking Lot Greeter
Front Porch Greeter
Worship Sanitizing Team
Online Worship Host (can be done at home)
Worship Design Team
Check-In Team (can be youth aged)
Nursery Assistant (can be youth aged)
HUB Host (Sundays)
Parking Lot Greeter (Sundays)
Small Group Leader (Sun or Wed)
Refuge Leader (Sundays)
Parent Volunteer (Sundays)