There are many needs in our church family and in our community - and just as many people offering to help! Grace will help to connect the helpers with those needing help in the more effective ways we can.
Help can be given in a variety of ways! Fill out the form below and check all areas of interest and we will contact you as requests come in. Please use the comments box to share details about how you can help.
Ways to Help:
- Donate Gift Cards (Wal-Mart, Grocery Stores, Gas Cards) to Grace and we will give it to those in need
- Childcare - if you are available to watch children, please give details in the comment section about your availability
- Run Errands - pick up groceries for the elderly or quarantined, pick up supplies for those who should not be in public
- Write notes & cards - send mail to those needing encouragement
- Phone Check Ins - "adopt" someone who needs regular calls to see how they are doing
- Prayer Team - pray with people requesting prayer
- Video Tutoring - FaceTime or video chat with students needing help with e-learning